Sourcing Manager Technical Community Switzerland 100% m/f - Do you have plans for 2019 already?
For one of our customers, an international pharmaceutical company in the region of Basel and for a temporary assignment starting in January 2019 till July 2019, we are looking for a
Sourcing Manager Technical Community Switzerland 100% m/f
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and/or implement (country) sourcing strategies and initiative for the assigned indirect spend categories.
- Ensuring alignment, compliance with Procurement guideline, as well as other internal/external process standards and delivery of required business performance
- Be the center of excellence for designated area of responsibility understands business needs & engages with stakeholders to meet their priorities and requirements and therefore builds effective, trustful, personal relationships with key country stakeholders
- Support development of budget plans together with local Stakeholders and Procurement Business Partner area and ensure corresponding execution
Your qualifications are:
- Master or equivalent degree in science, engineering or business management
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong collaboration, influencing and communication competencies
- Solid background and expertise in Procurement, procurement processes and methodologies (e.g. strategic sourcing and supplier management)
- Solid category expertise for assigned categories of indirect spend
- Change management and project management
- Financial acumen, analytical decision making and result orientation
- High proficiency level in German; English language is a plus
Is this assignment fitting into your calendar already? If so, Rahel Lobstein is looking forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +41 61 201 18 09