For our customer, a financial institute in Basel, and for a temporary assignment of 3 months starting as soon as possible we are looking for a
Reconciliation Officer 50% - get a handle on things!
Back Office / Reconciliation Officer (f/m) 50%
to work in a small team of 4-5 people.
The purpose of the job is to reconcile confirmations and settlements, and perform static data maintenance and audit requests.
Ability to cover a variety of Back Office tasks, possibly on a rota basis. These include
- investigating and resolving confirmation mismatches and settlement failures together with Front Office, custodians and customers
- maintaining static data and settlement instructions
- participating in small IT projects
- and producing report
- Commercial diploma or equivalent
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience of SWIFT messaging formats
- Knowledge of Reuters and Bloomberg information systems
- Minimum of one year’s work experience of back or front office activities
- Experience with integrated trading systems desirable
- Flexible, cooperative, team player
- Ability to work methodically and accurately even under pressure
- Able to communicate clearly and promptly
- Fluent in English
Are you interested in working in an international environment? Then send in your application to Ms. Michèle Nicolet at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Tel: +41 61 201 18 04