Operations Manager R&D Training & Tools - Make it YOURS!
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company located in Basel, is looking for a
Operations Manager R&D Training & Tools 100% m/f
on a temporary contract starting as soon as possible for the duration of 6-12 months.
Your responsibilities are:
- Facilitates trainings and updates training documentation
- Assists in provision of R&D-specific training on tracking tools across the CH organization
- Supports best practices across R&D through facilitation and update of appropriate trainings and tools
- Provides general support to the Operations team and individuals as needed to support ongoing business and operations team activities.
- Special Projects, as requested
You can refer to:
- Tertiary education and university degree in the science field, desired but not mandatory with relevant professional or academic experience with at least 8 years in consumer health or fast moving consumer goods
- Ability to collaborate and work in an environment where many partners/contacts are peers or senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, good ability to communicate both R&D and business information at all levels in the organization
- Incumbent must embrace change and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- English is required and other European language is beneficial
- Education and Experience listing
- The incumbent will be able to focus on multiple projects at one time, and must have the ability to organise and direct diverse activities in a changing environment often under time pressure
Is this your job? If so, please send in your application to Rahel Lobstein: email@example.com.
Tel: +41 61 201 18 09