Junior Customer Service Administrator 50-100% (f/m/x)
Customer Service is your business
- Temporary assignment till the end of March 2020
- You can choose between 50-100%
- International environment
You are the Single Point of contact via phone, email or face-to-face for internal IT and telephony related customer service requests and queries. You monitor the progress, ensure timely communication and follow-up of all requests. The management of IT incidents are also part of your responsibilities. In addition, you maintain the knowledge base of written documentation and procedures. You coordinate with other internal business units and external service providers and perform daily reporting and data checks according to agreed procedures.
- Education in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- A min of 1 years’ experience in a Customer facing role ideally in an IT department or technology company
- Experience of using an incident and request management tool
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience of supporting iOS devices (iPhone, iPads) and Microsoft Office an advantage
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proactive customer and service orientation.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Good organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively balance workload of providing excellent customer service while attending to operational tasks.
- Excellent communication skills to enable clear communication with different audiences
- Strong team-player
- Strong oral and written English language skills. A second major world language desirable
If you are an expert in this field, please send in your application to Rahel Lobstein: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +41 61 201 18 09