IT Customer Service Analyst m/f 80-100% - Make it yours!
By order of one of our customers, a financial institution located in Basel, we are looking for an
IT Customer Service Analyst m/f 80-100%
for a temporary assignment starting as soon as possible till the end of 2019.
- Support the delivery of both internal and outsourced IT services to internal and external customers according to agreed levels of service
- Act as a focal point for customer liaison and provide an effective and efficient interface between IT and its internal customers
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident, problem, request and change management processes
- Incident and problem management
- Release and change management
- Request management
- Configuration management
- Hardware provisioning
Your qualification and skills
- University degree in computer science or related field
- ITIL qualification desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proactive customer and service orientation
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good organisational and time management skills, accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively balance workload of providing excellent customer service while attending to ongoing operational tasks
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks in a professional, efficient and timely manner with a sense of ownership and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills to enable clear communication with different audiences and to manage customer expectations and service partner deliverables
- Fluency in English, a second major world language desirable
- Experienced in a role with direct customer contact, preferably in an international environment
You will have the possibility to work in an international and very unique environment with a supportive team and helpful colleagues. The position is offering you interesting tasks, where you can bring in your experiences and where you will gain new ones.
Rahel Lobstein is looking forward to your application. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +41 61 201 18 09